Gary SouthShore RailCats
- Date- 4/28/2019 (If there is inclement weather on this date, tryouts will be held 5/01/2019)
- Time- 11:30 a.m.
- Location- U.S. Steel Yard. One Stadium Plaza, Gary, Ind. 46402
- Cost- $50
- Special Instruction- Must be 18 or older to register; must bring own baseball gear (i.e., cleats, gloves, wooden bats, batting gloves, catcher’s gear, etc.); upon arriving, players should enter through the RailCats Entry Gate on Stadium Plaza between Fourth and Fifth Avenue and head to the field for registration; you can’t pre-register for the tryout and you can only tryout at one position.
- Contact- 219-882-2255
Kansas City T-Bones
- Date- 5/03/2019
- Time- 10:00 a.m.
- Location- T-Bones Stadium, 1800 Village West Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66111
- Cost- $105
- Special Instructions- All players must bring their own gear.
- Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-328-5618
- Date- 4/22/2019
- Time- 8:30 a.m. registration for pitchers and catchers; tryouts begin at 9 a.m.
10:30 a.m. for all position players; tryout begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Location- The Rock Sports Complex, 7900 Crystal Ridge, Franklin, Wisconsin 53132
- Cost- $75 for walk ups, $50 if you pre-register online by April 21
- Special Instructions- Players trying out must choose to tryout as either a pitcher or positional player, including catcher. Players must be between 18-37 years old and not currently enrolled in college. Players must wear a baseball hat and baseball pants/sweatpants. Position players must bring own wood bats/gloves. Catchers must bring own gear.
- Contact- email@example.com
Sioux Falls Canaries
- Date- 5/03/2019
- Time- 7 p.m. for position players, 8 p.m. for pitchers
- Location- Sioux Falls Stadium (The Birdcage)
1001 Northwest Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- Cost- $50 if paid in advance of May 2, $75 on the day of tryout
- Special Instruction- Must be 18 or older. Interested players cannot be under contract with another professional organization. All participants must provide their own gear. Players should wear proper baseball attire.
- Contact- Duell Higbe – firstname.lastname@example.org