- Date- 4/22/2019
- Time- 8:30 a.m. registration for pitchers and catchers; tryouts begin at 9 a.m.
10:30 a.m. for all position players; tryout begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Location- The Rock Sports Complex, 7900 Crystal Ridge, Franklin, Wisconsin 53132
- Cost- $75 for walk ups, $50 if you pre-register online by April 21
- Special Instructions- Players trying out must choose to tryout as either a pitcher or positional player, including catcher. Players must be between 18-37 years old and not currently enrolled in college. Players must wear a baseball hat and baseball pants/sweatpants. Position players must bring own wood bats/gloves. Catchers must bring own gear.
- Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary SouthShore RailCats
- Date- 4/28/2019 (If there is inclement weather on this date, tryouts will be held 5/01/2019)
- Time- 11:30 a.m.
- Location- U.S. Steel Yard. One Stadium Plaza, Gary, Ind. 46402
- Cost- $50
- Special Instructions- Must be 18 or older to register; must bring own baseball gear (i.e., cleats, gloves, wooden bats, batting gloves, catcher’s gear, etc.); upon arriving, players should enter through the RailCats Entry Gate on Stadium Plaza between Fourth and Fifth Avenue and head to the field for registration; you can’t pre-register for the tryout and you can only tryout at one position.
- Contact- 219-882-2255
St. Paul Saints
- Date- 5/02/2019
- Time- 9:00 a.m. registration; tryouts begin at 10:00 a.m.
- Location- CHS Field 360 N Broadway St., St. Paul, MN 55101
- Cost- Free
- Special Instructions- Registration will take plact at the front gate of the ball park located on Broadway St. Each person showing up should come baseball ready, in baseball attire, cleats, bring their own glove, and a wood bat for position players. All participants can showcase their talents at only one position.
- Contact- 651-644-6659
Kansas City T-Bones
- Date- 5/03/2019
- Time- 10:00 a.m.
- Location- T-Bones Stadium, 1800 Village West Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66111
- Cost- $105
- Special Instructions- All players must bring their own gear.
- Contact- email@example.com or 913-328-5618
Sioux Falls Canaries
- Date- 5/03/2019
- Time- 7 p.m. for position players, 8 p.m. for pitchers
- Location- Sioux Falls Stadium (The Birdcage)
1001 Northwest Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- Cost- $50 if paid in advance of May 2, $75 on the day of tryout
- Special Instructions- Must be 18 or older. Interested players cannot be under contract with another professional organization. All participants must provide their own gear. Players should wear proper baseball attire.
- Contact- Duell Higbe – firstname.lastname@example.org